Air Conditioner Repair in Montreal
If you're in need of air conditioning repair in Montreal, we can help. Air duct cleaning, furnace repair, heating repair, & air conditioner repair are just some examples of the repair services that we offer. Our technicians are available to serve Montreal and the surrounding areas 24/7. Use our service request form to schedule an air conditioning repair appointment today. We guarantee a rapid response and high quality service!
We offer a variety of maintenance packages for our residential, commercial as well as industrial clients. As each of our client's needs vary, Airvitech has instituted a client relationship database to ensure proper execution of service as well as keep a historical record of system functionality.
Airvitech's Preventative Maintenance Program ensures:
- System shall be verified to ensure proper working order
- Condensate Pans and unit drains shall be verified and cleaned
- Fan and Motor Bearings shall be greased and/or lubricated as per manufacturers' recommendations
- Refrigerant circuit shall be verified for Freon and oil leakages
- Verify all pressure, temperature and timing controls which form part of the unit(s)
- Check fan belt tension and inspect for cracks
- Verify Pulley alignment
- Replace Return Air Filters
- Check for Dirty Condenser and Evaporator Coils
- Verify complete heating section
- Visually inspect and adjust all access panels to reduce unnecessary infiltration
Our "Intensive Care" maintenance program offers our customers an excellent package of quality service as well as a computerized maintenance schedule. The efficiency of our customers' systems is supported by our integrity, the quality of our service and the strength of our technicians. The prime objective of Airvitech is to keep the customer informed through our detailed services reports and "Hands-On" communication from our factory trained technicians. .
We strive to offer our customers:
- Improvement to existing system in order to reduce operational costs
- Amelioration of air filters to enhance a cleaner and healthier working environment
- Improve control of fresh air quantities to maintain CO2 levels, in conformity with the new ASHRAE 62-89 code
- Energy management systems such as "night setback" operation that offers the owner or tenant substantial savings, subsequently, reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
Our goal at Airvitech is to achieve the optimum indoor climate "Affordability".